In particular, IMPACT OSS allows creating, publishing, updating and also linking relevant content, including
- Recommendations: recommendations and observations that States receive from UN Treaty Bodies and other UN human rights mechanisms;
- SDG targets: the 169 internationally agreed targets to achieve the 17 SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals);
- Actions: government actions to address and implement the recommendations (and SDG targets), forming the national Implementation plan;
- Indicators and reports: progress and outcome indicators, as well as associated reports, to track and document action implementation progress and outcomes
- Clusters & categories: tags for clustering and grouping recommendations, SDG targets and actions, that facilitate analysis and reporting. Typical classifications include recommending mechanisms, recommendation clusters, themes or issues, person groups, and implementing agencies.
Screenshot of demo site showing a schematic overview